Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday My Good Brother John

I have been down with a nasty flu virus for the last 4-5 days, mostly either sleeping, retching into a bag or running thru the back yard to the little building with the quarter moon cut out on the door. So it was that I forgot my good brother's birthday yesterday, he's ten years older than I am. He's been laying around comfortably in Florida all winter, the term Snowbird being defined by him and Mollie. And there's really nothing I could buy him because last month he got the ultimate gift from his Pittsburgh Steelers - a sixth Vince Lombardi Trophy !





I call him my good brother because he's good to his family, his children and grandchildren. He is enjoying every day of a well earned and well deserved retirement.

Happy Birthday Pollock !

No comments: