Sunday, January 24, 2010

Don't get sick or hurt yourself or get old !


Don't get sick ! Don't get sick....or old ....or hurt yourself. At best it's a major inconvenience and at worst it will scare you so badly you will do-do in your pantaloons. I blacked out in a public place,yes, it was a bar and yes, it was two o'clock in the afternoon though to be fair I was on my third drink ( my blood alcohol was .03 ). I got an ambulance ride to the Washington Hospital. At the hospital, they offered me no food or water and very little sleep but I had me some tests.........EEG, EKG, stress test, carotid Doppler, some other Doppler, nuclear fluid injected in my blood, CAT Scan and others. They found nothing out of the ordinary. My family doctor said it might have been just food poisoning, something that is much more common than we realize. He says if it happens again though, then there is a problem for him to solve. It's sure not something that I want to happen again and I am still freaked by the whole process. I don't even want to think about it deeply at this point. Be careful out there my friends.

No comments: